Traditional Modular Saunas
Our traditional modular saunas are of premium quality. Each sauna is hand crafted at the time of order. Our close attention to detail is what sets our saunas apart from the rest.
Each piece of wood is hand selected so that the result will be a wood grain that matches visually and in a natural and continuous way.
The design of our indoor sauna is for easy assembly. It will take approximately 1-2 hours to assemble our indoor pre-built saunas.
Besides having our modular saunas made from cedar, you can choose hemlock, poplar or any other wood of your choice.
We can have your modular sauna built in any size and shape. We use the finest materials and components available. Each traditional sauna for sale is hand crafted to the highest standards and workmanship.
For almost two thousand years, the sauna has been an vital part of life in Finland. The Finns are authentic to their sauna bathing traditions.
In today’s modern world, people all over the globe are now joining in using saunas and enjoying the many benefits a traditional sauna has to offer.
Saunacore™ sauna heater design will heat the room quickly and to high temperatures. Upon heating the sauna room to high temperatures when sauna bathing will help to detox your pores through perspiration and sweat, releasing harmful toxins from within the skin.
All five types of traditional modular saunas consist of pre-built, pre-fitted wall and ceiling panels, pre-hung door, heater, rocks, heater guard, backrest, light, pre-made benches, venting, duckboard flooring, and all necessary hardware for assembly.
Custom designs are also available for prebuilt modular type sauna rooms.
Standard Features & Models
- 11/16 of an inch thick presanded Clear kiln dried vertical grain T&G.
- Western Red Cedar on all Interior walls, ceiling, front, and both exterior side walls.
- All glass Bronze Tempered.
- 2x4 Clear Western Red Cedar Bench(es) with bevelled edges.
- Cedar backrest along back wall for comfort.
- Vapor proof cast aluminum light fixture.
- Sauna is pre-built; walls and ceiling are pre-fitted panels.
- Benches are assembled from the bottom, while all walls are blind nailed.
- Operates up to 90°C (190°F).
- Easy set-up operation takes approximately 60 minutes.
- Sauna stove included. (wattage & voltage vary) (model stove varies per sauna).
- Requires no plumbing.
- Warms up quickly.
- Separates into pieces – totally portable.
- Sauna rooms are pre-wired (depending on size).
- Heater guard.
- Floor slats for walking area.
- Open base design prevents wood rot and mildew.
- Louver for upper ventilation vent.
- Two wall ventilators built into walls.
- Double wall construction with insulfoil insulation and air barrier.
- Saunas may be used outdoors (weatherproof roof required).
- Our saunas are handcrafted by experienced craftsmen to the absolute highest standards in the industry.
Our saunas Do NOT have corner moldings, which are used to cover up imperfections, all our cedar panels are custom cut and aligned to match from one wall to the other, all V-joints match up, each individual piece of cedar cut is trimmed for an exact fit.
All five types of saunas consist of pre-built, pre-fitted wall and ceiling panels, pre-hung door, heater, rocks, heater guard, backrest, light, pre-made benches, venting, duckboard flooring and all necessary hardware.
Eco-Tech Saunas ensures that every sauna made is to each models specifications. We use the highest quality western red cedar. Benches are assembled from the bottom with screws while all walls are blind nailed to assure that no metal is exposed in the sauna. You have an option to choose a different style door and front wall for your own personal design.