Wood Stove Sauna Heaters
Country Living Wood Stoves
A true authentic wood burning sauna stove engineered to outperform the competition through engineering & design. Made in Canada for Canadian outdoors, unsurpassed durability and performance.
Exceptionally durable, they deliver all the functions you need to get those outdoor saunas hot! The others often look the same but they are definitely not constructed out of the same thick solid materials or have an efficient performing design as this Saunacore™ model.
Wood Burning Stove Features
- This is a traditional authentic high quality wood burning sauna stove at its absolute finest!
- Soft heat through a large rock capacity tray
- Quick heat-up time and efficiency
- Removable ash pan
- Made from stainless steel and thick hot rolled steel plate
- Ideal for cottages and remote areas with no electricity
- Mainly used for Barrel or Log outdoor sauna rooms
- Made In Canada for Canadian Outdoors = Unsurpassed Performance & Durability
- Two sizes available: sauna size 8-16 cubic meters, or 12-20 cubic meters.
- Flush mount door with glass viewing window.
- Model with flush mount door is mainly used for firing room inside sauna
- Sauna stones & chimney pipe is not included
- Efficient design where flames do not reach chimney
- Air movement between cover and inner body, quicker heat-up time
- Hi Heat black paint and stainless steel upper
- Two choice of chimney exit, rear or top of stove. (115mm / 4.5” DIA)
Wood Burning Stove Models
|Model||Heater Size||Regular Price||Sale Price|
|CTY WS-12||12M3 COVERAGE INTERIOR STOKED||$1,500.00||$1,150.00|
|CTY WS-24||24M3 COVERAGE INTERIOR STOKED||$1,700.00||
|CTY WS-24||24M3 COVERAGE EXTERIOR STOKED||$1,750.00||$1,350.00|
|CTY WN-24||24M3 COVERAGE INTERIOR STOKED||$2,100.00||$1,750.00|
|Stainless Steel Water Tank Reservoir (6 Gallons)||$250.00|
|4.5" to 6" Chimney Pipe Adaptor||$95.00|
Please contact us for more accessory options you may add to your wood burning stove eg. rocks and a water tank optional upgrade is a great choice that holds approximately 6 gallons of water.
Wood burning sauna stoves installations must be approved before using the sauna. As we are not aware of any specific codes or regulations which govern wood burning sauna stoves. Before installing the wood burning sauna heater, please contact your local municpal officials or fire department to find out if any guidelines are available.
U.S. CUSTOMERS CALL FOR PRICING
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE