INFRA-CORE Premium Series
The Premium Series is the successful synthesis of stunning performance and a dynamic exclusive design.
Considered as one of the most powerful and sophisticated luxury Far Infrared sauna’s in the world, the Premium Series offers true far infrared performance with the use of concave shaped pure wide projection ceramic heating emitters.
Further technical details include an Optimization Cooling System, and caster wheels for mobility.
INFRA-CORE™ Premium Series Standard Features
- Ceramic radiant heating emitters
- Low gauss reading for Electromagnetic Field Radiation.
- 11/16 of an inch thick clear T&G Western Red Cedar on all Interior walls, ceiling, floor, and both exterior side walls. (Also available in Poplar.)
- 1/4 inch bronze tempered glass front wall.
- Full glass style door with etched logo.
- Rapid Even Air System which circulates warm air for a more balanced sauna.
- 2x4 Clear Western Red Cedar bench(es) with round edge.
- Surgical, stainless steel deflectors, ceramic heating emitters housing, and cover shield.
- Caster wheels on base of sauna make it easier to relocate or move.
- Bluetooth, FM Radio & MP3
- Ergonomic cedar backrest along walls for comfort.
- Vented light fixture.
- Soft-touch electronic digital keypad; allows for time/temperature settings, operation of the Rapid Even Air System, standby procedure, activates light, informs user of all these functions, and has LED display readout.
- Sauna is pre-built; walls and ceiling are pre-fitted panels.
- Benches are assembled from the bottom, while all walls are blind nailed.
- Cedar emitter guards.
- INFRA-CORE™ saunas are handcrafted by experienced craftsmen to the absolute highest standards in the industry.
- INFRA-CORE™ medical grade emitters.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on radiant heating emitters and five-year factory warranty on all parts.
- Easy set-up operation takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Requires no plumbing.
- Takes only 10 minutes to warm up.
- Separates into pieces – totally portable.
- Costs only $2 - $4 dollars per month for electricity to operate.
- Rooms are also available in Poplar.
- Optimized cooling system.
- Infra-Floor system - optional upgrade.
- Canopy (Canopy light optional upgrade)
- Made in Canada.
- Available in 120V or 240V, (certain models will require a dedicated 15 amp or 20 amp outlet - consult a licensed electrician.)
Infra-Core saunas Do NOT have corner moldings which are used to cover up imperfections, all our cedar panels are custom cut and aligned to match from one wall to the other, all V-joint match up, each individual piece of cedar (or poplar) is cut and trimmed for an exact fit. Saunacore is one of the most extensive manufacturers of high quality sauna and steam products. Saunacore manufactures traditional sauna stoves, steam bath generators, modular sauna rooms, infrared radiant sauna rooms, do-it-yourself sauna liner kits, parts and repairs to all makes and models of sauna and steam equipment.
The Far Infrared sauna has been widely used in treating people who suffer from toxic load. The Far Infrared sauna has been shown to mobilize these trapped toxins which are then eliminated through all output forms.
Our liver and kidneys are bypassed in this process, a particular advantage of sweat detoxification. The deep heating effect of the infrared sauna also boosts our immune system, enhances circulation, reduce’s inflammation and more!
|Model||Heater Size||Regular Price||Sale Price|
|PR 3x3||1200 WATTS 120 VOLTS||$10,150.00||$8,595.00|
|PR 4x4||1400 WATTS 120 VOLTS||$10,900.00||$9,350.00|
|PR 4x5||1800 WATTS 120 VOLTS||$11,200.00||$9,575.00|
|PR 4x6||2000 WATTS 120 VOLTS||$12,600.00||$10,590.00|
|PR 5x5 Corner||2400 WATTS 240 VOLTS||$14,650.00||$12,495.00|
|American Poplar Wood||$1,500.00|
|Infra-Floor System w/ Ceramic Tile||$1,550.00|
|Alternate Wood Construction||$ CALL|
|Interior Assembly Design||$900.00|
U.S. CUSTOMERS FREE SHIPPING
EXCLUDING HAWAII AND ALASKA A SHIPPING CREDIT WILL APPLY
ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE