INFRA-CORE Premium Dual Series
Now you can have the best of both worlds with your own personal spa or therapeutic far infrared experience.
Saunacore™ has developed the ultimate sauna system! It’s a dual-purpose sauna that can function as a conventional sauna or as a Far Infrared sauna. Enjoy a conventional sauna or enhance your experience by switching to the Infra-Core™ mode for added health benefits.
This dual sauna combines traditional sauna heater with Far Infrared therapy heaters.
Dual Standard Sauna Features
- 11/16 of an inch thick clear T&G Western Red Cedar on all Interior walls, ceiling, floor, and exterior side walls.
- 5 mm Bronze Tempered Glass is used on all glass doors.
- 2x4 Clear Western Red Cedar bench(es) with round edge.
- Cedar backrest along wall for comfort.
- Marine-style cast aluminum light fixture. Available in 120V or 240V. (requires two dedicated lines)
- Sauna is pre-built; walls and ceiling are pre-fitted panels.
- Front wall options available.
- Benches are assembled from the bottom, while all walls are blind nailed.
- Saunacore saunas are handcrafted by experienced craftsmen to the absolute highest standards in the industry.
- INFRA-CORE™ medical grade emitters.
- Requires no plumbing.
- Optimized cooling system.
- Separates into pieces – totally portable.
- Open floor concept.
- Poplar upgrade optional. Customization and other woods also available
Saunacore saunas Do NOT have corner moldings which are used to cover up imperfections, all our cedar panels are custom cut and aligned to match from one wall to the other, all V-joint match up, each individual piece of cedar (or poplar) is cut and trimmed for an exact fit.
All Saunacore™ Dual Saunas consist of pre-built, pre-fitted wall and ceiling panels, pre-hung door, heater, ceramic emitters, rocks, heater guard, backrest, light, pre-made benches, vent louver, duck boards and all necessary hardware. Complete custom capabilities are also available for panel-type saunas. Optional wood choices include Clear Western Red Cedar and American Poplar. Saunacore™ ensures that every detail is made certain. Benches are assembled from the bottom while all walls are blind nailed to assure that no metal is exposed in the sauna. You may also choose different style doors for a unique characteristic to your liking.
Saunacore™ has developed the ultimate sauna system! It’s a dual-purpose sauna that can function as a conventional sauna or as a Far Infrared sauna.
|Model||Heater Size||Regular Price||Sale Price|
|PR4x4D||1400 WATTS 120 VOLTS & KW 2 SE 240 VOLTS||$12,650.00||
|PR4x5D||1800 WATTS 120 VOLTS & KW 3 SE 240 VOLTS||$13,250.00||$11,235.00|
|PR4x6D||2000 WATTS 120 VOLTS & KW 4 SE 240 VOLTS||$13,700.00||$11,525.00|
|PR5x5D||2400 WATTS 240 VOLTS & KW 4 SE 240 VOLTS||$14,800.00||$12,615.00|
|PR5x6D||2800 WATTS 240 VOLTS & KW 5 SE 240 VOLTS||$15,550.00||$13,160.00|
|PR5x7D||3200 WATTS 240 VOLTS & KW 6 SE 240 VOLTS||$16,050.00||$13,710.00|
|American Poplar Wood||$1,800.00|
|Leg Recliner (5x5, 5x6, 5x7)||$950.00|
|Alternate Wood Construction||$ CALL|
|Himalayan 4 Brick Frame||$390.00|
|Split Wall Panels Design for Large Sauna Room||$900.00|
|Himalayan 4 Salt Brick Frame w/ LED Lighting||$850.00|
|L Bench upgrade starting at...||$800.00|
U.S. CUSTOMERS FREE SHIPPING
EXCLUDING HAWAII AND ALASKA A SHIPPING CREDIT WILL APPLY
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE