INFRA-CORE Max Series
Simply put, the Infra-Core™ Max Series stands alone as the most advanced detoxifying and therapeutic Far Infrared sauna in the world.
This Far Infrared Sauna stands alone as an icon in advanced engineering and craftsmanship; as a result, the most advanced detoxifying and therapeutic Far Infrared sauna in the world.
The immense performance potential of the Infra-Core™ Max Series is also reflected in the interior design, including interior features reserved for this particular model, such as the 'medical seat' to allow for a total body coverage penetration.
INFRA-CORE™ Max Series Standard Features
- Ceramic radiant heating emitters.
- Full glass style door with etched logo.
- Cedar backrest along wall for comfort.
- Canopy and vented light fixture
- (Canopy light optional upgrade)
- Optimized cooling system.
- Infra-floor system - optional upgrade.
- Ergonomic cedar emitter guards.
- Requires no plumbing.
- Takes approx. 10 minutes to warm up.
- Separates into pieces – totally portable.
- Safety Certified.
- S-DTX6 (4x6) 2600 watts 240V System.
- S-DTX4 (4x4) 2200 watts 240V System.
- Low gauss reading for electromagnetic field radiation.
- Full spectrum lighting with SLP Technology - optional upgrade.
- 1/4 inch Bronze Tempered Glass front windows.
- 2x4 Clear Western Red Cedar bench with bevelled edges.
- Costs approximately $4 - $6 dollars per month for electricity to operate.
- Easy set-up operation takes approximately 60 min.
- Rapid Even Air system which circulates warm air for a more balanced sauna.
- Caster wheels on base of sauna make it easier to relocate or move.
- Sauna is pre-built.
- INFRA-CORE™ medical grade emitters.
- Bluetooth, FM radio, MP3
- Walls and ceiling are pre-fitted panels.
- Benches are assembled from the bottom, while all walls are blind nailed.
- LIMITTED LIFETIME WARRANTY on radiant heating emitters and five-year factory warranty.
- INFRA-CORE™ saunas are handcrafted by experienced craftsmen to the absolute highest standards in the industry.
- Available in 240V (requires a dedicated 20 amp outlet - consult a licensed electrician.)
- 11/16 of an inch thick clear T&G Western Red Cedar on all Interior walls, ceiling, floor, and both exterior side walls. (Also available in poplar upgrade).
- Surgical, stainless steel deflectors, housing, and cover shield.
- Poplar wood - optional upgrade.
- Other wood types available upon request.
- Made in Canada.
Infra-Core saunas Do NOT have corner moldings which are used to cover up imperfections, all our cedar panels are custom cut and aligned to match from one wall to the other, all V-joint match up, each individual piece of cedar (or poplar) is cut and trimmed for an exact fit. Soft-touch low voltage electronic digital keypad; allows for time/temperature settings, operation of the Rapid Even Air System, standby procedure, activates light, informs user of all these functions, and has LED display readout saunas between 180°F – 220°F
Experience extraordinary health benefits when you have an Infra-Core™ Far Infrared Sauna in your own home or clinic.
The long wave infrared occurs just below “infra” to red light as the next lowest energy band. This level of light is not visible to the human eye, but we can feel this type of light as heat. The earth radiates rays in the 7 to 14 micron range with its peak output at 10 microns. The Infra-Core sauna heating ceramic emitters, which are 96% radiant efficient, have a majority of output from 5.6 to 25 microns.
This output is evenly spread around the 9.3 micron pivot point of maximum human output. The energy output from the infrared sauna matches so closely to the human body’s radiant energy, that our bodies take in close to 93% of the infrared waves that reach our skin. The Infrared Radiant sauna has been greatly used in treating people who suffer from toxic load.
|Model||Heater Size||Regular Price||Sale Price|
|S-DTX 4x4||1600 WATTS 120 VOLTS||$16,100.00||$13,260.00|
|S-DTX 4x4||2200 WATTS 240 VOLTS||$16,100.00||$13,260.00|
|S-DTX 4x6||2600 WATTS 240 VOLTS||$17,250.00||$14,150.00|
|American Poplar Wood||$1,500.00|
|Infra-Floor System w/ Ceramic Tile||$1,550.00|
|Alternate Wood Construction||$ CALL|
U.S. CUSTOMERS FREE SHIPPING
EXCLUDING HAWAII AND ALASKA A SHIPPING CREDIT WILL APPLY
ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE