HORIZON Purity Series
This entire package makes this Far Infrared sauna one of the purest and non off-gassing sauna’s on the market.
Far Infrared saunas that are made from selected woods, such as western red cedar and American poplar that have been treated with non-harmful substances. No synthetic glues, dyes or finishing sprays are used at any stage of production. The interior has stainless steel grills, housing and solid medical grade ceramic heaters.
Standard Features & Models
- Medical Grade Ceramic Radiant Heating Emitters
- No glue, No plywood (adhesive free).
- Solid poplar or cedar construction.
- Surgical stainless steel emitter housing and shields.
- Eurolight Exterior Canopy (optional upgrade).
- Full poplar floor base/ cedar floor insert.
- Infra-CoreTM Technology.
- Fully disassembles for light weight maneuverability.
- Ceramic Emitters (wide spread projection).
- Electronic operation, time/temperature/light operation.
- Ergonomic backrest/emitter guards.
- Interior light with built-in ventilation.
- One tier bench.
- Light weight and easy to assemble.
- Door with bronze tempered glass window with etched logo.
- Affordable quality infrared sauna.
- Bluetooth, FM radio, MP3
- Limited 5 year replacement warranty on parts and limited lifetime
- Warranty on emitters.
- Meets Canadian, USA, and CE Safety Requirements.
- Safety Standards Certified.
- Sizes 4’ x 4’ and 4’ x 5’.
|Model||Heater Size||Regular Price||Sale Price|
|HR4x4D||1400 WATTS 120 VOLTS||
|HR4x5D||1800 WATTS 120 VOLTS||$9,100.00||$7,600.00|
|American Poplar Wood||$900.00|
|Wellness Seat Insert (4x4 not available)||$850.00|
|Alternate Wood Construction||$CALL|
U.S. CUSTOMERS FREE SHIPPING
EXCLUDING HAWAII AND ALASKA A SHIPPING CREDIT WILL APPLY
ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE